ACHTUNG EBAY, PAYPAL und andere SPOOF Mails !!!!!!

• Zitat

Original von Zetsuai
    also ich bin jetzt schon seit über 3 jahren bei eBay und 2 1/2 jahre bei PayPal und habe noch nie so etwas bekommen

Die Mails werden auch nicht speziell an eBay, oder Paypal Mitglieder verschickt, sondern einfach wahllos an irgendwelche Leute, bei ein paar Millionen Mails wird schon zufällig ein eBay Mitglied dabei sein das auch noch so blöd ist die Angaben zu machen.

Spitzenreiter sind bei mir derzeit die Citibank Mails, mehrere an einem Tag und das seit ein paar Wochen. Ich habe aber auch Mail Accounts auf denen nie Spam eintrudelt.

• Ich denke, man kann nicht oft genug warnen - habe heute wieder mal ein Spoof-Mail bekommen, das verdammt echt aussieht, aber habe schon von Ebay die Bestätigung, daß es falsch ist:

Dear eBay User,
    During our regular update and verification of the accounts, we couldn't verify your current information. Either your information has changed or it is incomplete.
    Please update and verify your information by signing in your account below :
    If the account information is not updated to current information within 5 days then, your access to bid or buy on eBay will be restricted.
    go to this link below:

http://www.ebay.com/accounts/m…/avncenter/?dll87443%2213

***Please do not reply to this e-mail as you will not receive a response***

Thank you
    Accounts Billing Department

As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay will periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements. Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

Copyright 2004 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
    Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
    eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc

Hm, was ich sammle - alles, was auch in meinen Galerien ist (http://www.frostrubin.com ), insbes. aber Wedding Peach. Sonst z.Z. niedlich Cels von Digi Charat, gute von Silent Möbius, Gokinjo Monogatari, Hana no ko LunLun, Wickie, Biene Maja und Magical Girls Serien.
    It's better to burn out than to fade away!

• :D

WOW!! Du hast mal eins bekommen und ich habe gerade ruhe zurzeit bis auf diese hier:
    Dear MSN services client,
    During one of our regular automated verification procedures we've encountered
    a tech problem caused by the fact that we could not verify the info that you provided to us.
    Please, give us the following information so that we could fully verify your identity.
    Otherwise your access to Msn services will be deactivated.

To verify your info please follow this link ht.tps://start.msn.client.com/track?identity

Thank you for using MSN Services.
    MSNProcessing Support.
    © 2004 MSN. All Rights Reserved, Redistribution for profit prohibited.

• Wieder mal ein Paypal :mad02: :wp1:

[Blockierte Grafik: http://www.paypal.com/images/paypal_logo.gif]

Dear PayPal User,
    During our regular update and verification of the accounts, we couldn't verify your current information.
    Either your information has changed or it is incomplete.
    Please update and verify your information by signing in your account below:
    If the account information will not be updated to current information within 5 days, then your access to sending or receiving money using PayPal will be restricted.
    Go to this link below:

a href= "ht.p://210.113.27.100:9119/" onmouseover="window.status='ht.p://www.paypal.com/?cmd=personal_account';return true" onmouseout="window.status='';return true">ht.p://www.paypal.com/?cmd=personal_account

*** Please Do Not Reply To This E-Mail As You Will Not Receive A Response ***

Thank you
    Accounts Management

As outlined in our User Agreement, PayPal will periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements.
    Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

• Wiedermal eins das mit Name kamm. :redface2: *verdammmt* :mad02:

eBay request: Confirm your eBay account.
    Dear Gabe,

Due to recent activity, including possible unauthorized listings placed on your account, we will require a second confirmation of your identity with us in order to allow us to investigate this matter further.Your account is not suspended, but if in 48 hours after you receive this message your account is not confirmed we reserve the right to suspend your eBay registration. If you received this notice and you are not the authorized account holder, please be aware that it is in violation of eBay policy to represent oneself as another eBay user. Such action may also be in violation of local, national, and/or international law. eBay is committed to assist law enforcement with any inquires related to attempts to misappropriate personal information with the intent to commit fraud or theft. Information will be provided at the request of law enforcement agencies to ensure that perpetrators are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

To confirm your identity with us click here:
    ht.tp://signin.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?OneTimePayment&ssPageName=h:h:sin:US

After responding to the message, we ask that you allow at least 72 hours for the case to be investigated. Emailing us before that time will result in delays. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause you and we would like to thank you for your cooperation as we review this matter.

eBay will request personal data (password, credit card/bank numbers, and so on) in this email.

Thank you for using eBay!
    http://www.ebay.com/

This eBay notice was sent to you based on your eBay account preferences. If you would like to review your notification preferences for other types of communications, click here. If you would like to receive this email in text only, click here.

As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay will periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements. Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2004 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
    Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.

eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.

• Hab gerade wieder mal ein paypal bekommen. Dass man da nix dagegen machen kann, ist echt ein Jammer ... etwa einen elektrischen Impuls zurückschicken, dass denen ihre ganze Anlage in die Luft fliegt ... *träum* :D

We regret to inform you that your paypal account could be suspended if you don't resolve your billing issues. If your billing is not updated your account will be put on hold.

If a hold should be placed on your account,you are prohibited from using Paypal in any way. until billing is updated. This includes registration of a new account. Please note that this suspension does not releive you of any fees you may owe to Paypal.

Please click on link below to update info:

http://203.162.1.205/support/support.asp

Best regards,
    Safeharbor Department Paypal Inc.
    The Paypal team.

Hm, was ich sammle - alles, was auch in meinen Galerien ist (http://www.frostrubin.com ), insbes. aber Wedding Peach. Sonst z.Z. niedlich Cels von Digi Charat, gute von Silent Möbius, Gokinjo Monogatari, Hana no ko LunLun, Wickie, Biene Maja und Magical Girls Serien.

• Habe auch eins bekommen. :redface2: :redface2: :redface2: :wp1:

Dear PayPal User,
    During our regular update and verification of the accounts, we couldn't verify your current information.
    Either your information has changed or it is incomplete.
    Please update and verify your information by signing in your account below:
    If the account information will not be updated to current information within 5 days, then your access to sending or receiving money using PayPal will be restricted.
    Go to this link below:

target="_blank"href="h.tp://raayiit.paypallk.com:2180/paypal.php" onmouseover="window.status='ht.tp://www.paypal.com/?cmd=personal_account';return true" onmouseout="window.status='';return true" onclick="winhelp('ht.tp://opkfiyziafid.paypallk.com:2180/paypal.php','paypal');return false;">h.ttp://www.paypal.com/?cmd=personal_account</a><br>
    <br>

*** Please Do Not Reply To This E-Mail As You Will Not Receive A Response ***

Thank you
    Accounts Management

As outlined in our User Agreement, PayPal will periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements.
    Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

About| Accounts| Fees| Privacy| Security Center| User Agreement| Developers| Referrals| Shops

Copyright © 1999-2005 PayPal. All rights reserved.
    Information about FDIC pass-through insurance

• ... und es hört nicht auf - schon wieder ein paypal fake von M.Ester87@paypal.com, also ACHTUNG!!!

We regret to inform you that your paypal account could be suspended if
    you don't resolve your billing issues. If your billing is not updated
    your account will be put on hold.
    If a hold should be placed on your account,you are prohibited from
    using Paypal in any way. until billing is updated. This includes
    registration of a new account. Please note that this suspension does
    not releive you of any fees you may owe to Paypal.
    Please click on link below to update info:
    http://203.162.1.205/support/support.asp
    Best regards,
    Safeharbor Department Paypal Inc.
    The Paypal Team.

• Ich bekomme neben ebay und paypal auch diese:

Nr1:

Hallo,
    Mein Name ist Herrn Dave Williams Willcox und ich bin ein Unternehmens- Berater, der in England, Großbritannien lebt. Ein Klientin von mir aus einem afrikanischen Land setzte sich mit mir, mit einem Geschaftvorschlag. Ich soll Kontakt mit Ihnen herstellen und ihr Angebot festsetzen,wenn Ihr Interesse echt ist, da werde Ihre Konto informationen befragt, auf denen die Summe von $15,600.000.00 USD (fünfzehn Millionen sechshundert thousaud US dollars) übertragen wird. Mein Klientin ist die einzige Tochter von ein ehemalig afrikanischen Minister der in eine Krankenhaus in Deutschland sterbe. Jetzt ist das ganze Kapital für Sie verlassen worden, weil mein Klientin das einzige Kind ist und das Kapital ist jetzt in einer Sicherheits-gesellschaft. Mein Klientin will das Kapital nur in einem deutschen Person-Bankkonto ( Treuhand, Private oder Gesellschaft) übertragt wird, wegen ihres Glaubens an deutsche Leute und persönliche Gründe.Wir haben entschieden, dass für Ihre Hilfe Sie 20 % nach der Über-tragung behalten können, und mein Klientin erwartet, Sie diese Sache mit der höchsten Geheimhaltung und Vertraulichkeit behandeln. So, wenn ich von Ihnen innerhalb von drei Tagen nicht höre, werde ich annehmen, dass Sie sich nicht interessieren, und ich werde um einen neuen Partner dringend bitten, aber wenn Sie sich interessieren, e-mail mir Bescheid. E-mail uns Ihr Telefon und Fax nummern, so wir mit Ihnen sprechen können. Wir werden Ihnen besser erklären, nach wie Ihrer Telefonnummer bekommen.
    Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Herrn Dave Williams Willcox.

Nr2:

Hallo wissen Liebster,
    ich, dass dieser Vorschlag eine Überraschung zu Ihnen sein könnte, aber bedenken es als ein Notfall. In einer Mutterschale bin ich Fräulein Ritter Johnson Kagame 20 Jahre die alt sind von der Republik von Ruanda in Afrika, suchend jetzt für Flüchtling in -Senegal unter the(unhcr). Das Kind späten Herr. Johnson Kagame. Ich habe Ihren Kontakt vom Internet in Dakar für eine mögliche Verhandlung erhalten. Mein später Vater war der verwaltende Direktor von Glanzgold und Diamantenbergwerk Firma (HARBEL) Ruanda. Aber er wurde entlang Seite mit meiner Mutter während des longing Bürgerkrieges getötet und alle seine Eigentümer wurden völlig zerstört.

Jedoch, nachdem ihr Tod, den ich es fertig gebracht habe, mit einem sehr wichtigen Dokument zu entkommen, -EINZAHLUNG BESCHEINIGUNG von (US$8.7M) Eight Millionen sieben hundert tausend U. S Dollar nur. Dieser Betrag wurde von meinem späten Vater in einer achtbaren finanziellen Firma deponiert. Die Einzahlungsdokumente anzeigen mich als der nächste Angehörige. Gegenwärtig bin ich mit dem Problem aufgeladen, ein Vertrauen würdige foriegn Persönlichkeit zu sichern, mir folgendermaßen zu helfen:

(1) Stand auf meines zu Gunsten als des Nutznießers für des Anspruchs von der Erbschaft von Der Bank, da die Bank adviced die ich für ein Individuum oder Betriebsorganisation werben soll, die Einzahlung für mich zu beanspruchen, als sie es direkt zu mir auf Grund meines Flüchtlingsstatus in Senegal nicht freigeben können.

(2) Transfer das Geld über zu Ihrem eigenen Konto, schwebend meine Ankunft, sich mit Ihnen zu treffen.

(3)Invest und verwaltet das Geld für mich in ein gutes Geschäfts schwebend meine Reife.

(4) Help, den mich meine reisenden Dokumente sichere, Sie zu treffen, sobald mein Geld zu Ihnen. Ferner freigegeben ist, Sie können die Bank für Bestätigung berühren und ich werde einen Brief der Ermächtigung auf Ihrem Namen, das wird ermöglichen die Bank ausgeben, Sie auf meines zu Gunsten zu behandeln. ich gebe Sie dies anbietet als erwähnt mit jedem Vertrauen auf Ihrer Annahme, mir zu helfen, und das Geld zu verwalten. Eindeutig wünsche ich, dass Sie mir eine Erwiderung sofort Sie recieve dieser Vorschlag schicken. Bis dann, bleibe ich mit den besten Beachtungen Ritter Johnson Kagame. Schicken Sie per E-Mail ritter.1@juno.com

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hello Dear,
    I know that this proposal might be a surprise to you but do consider it as an emergency. In a nut shell, I am Miss Ritter Johnson Kagame 20 years old from the republic of Rwanda in Africa, now seeking for refugee in -Senegal under the(UNHCR). The child of late Mr.Johnson Kagame. I got your contact from the Internet in Dakar for a possible transaction.
    My late father was the managing director of Glamour Gold and Diamond Mine company(HARBEL)Rwanda.But he was killed along side with my mother during the longing civil war and all his properties were totally destroyed.
    However, after their death I managed to escape with a very important document -DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE of (US$8.7M)Eight million seven hundred thousand U.S Dollars only. This amount was deposited by my late father in a reputable financial company .The deposit documents indicate me as the next of kin. Presently,I am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foriegn personality to help me as follows:

(1)Stand on my behalf as the beneficiary for the claim of the inheritance from The Bank,since the Bank adviced that I should solicit for an individual or corporate organization to claim the deposit for me as they cannot release it directly to me due to my refugee status in Senegal.

(2)Transfer the money over to your own account,pending my arrival to meet with you.

(3)Invest and manage the money for me in a good business pending my maturity.

(4)Help me secure my travelling documents to meet you as soon as my money is released to
    you.Furthermore,you can contact the Bank for confirmation and I will issue a letter of authorisation on your name,that will enable the Bank to deal with you on my behalf.I am giving you this offers as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me and manage the money for me. Conclusively,I wish you send me a reply immediately you recieve this proposal. Until then,I remain with the best regards Ritter Johnson Kagame. Email ritter.1@juno.com

Reideen

• Neue Masche um an ID's zukommen! :mad02:

Welcome to a community of sellers that have achieved exceptional level of success and positive feedback on eBay!

We invite you to join us as a Power Seller

If you agree with this rank please login and register by accessing your account within 24 hours

eBay User ID

Password

Login entfernt

Very Important !
    The registration is active only once.

Why become a Power Seller?
    Power Sellers are eBay top sellers who have sustained a consistent high volume of monthly sales and a high level of total feedback with 98% positive or better. As such, these sellers rank among the most successful sellers in terms of product sales and customer satisfaction on eBay. We are proud to recognize their contributions to the success of the eBay Community!
    When you see this icon next to the member's user ID, be assured that the member is a qualified Power Seller who not only maintains a solid sales record but also a 98% positive feedback rating based on transactions with other eBay users. You can feel assured that your transaction will go smoothly and that you are dealing with one who has consistently met the requirements established by eBay.

• Wiedermal ein Paypal fake. :mad02:

You have added watchservice917@aol.com as a new email address for your
    PayPal account.

If you did not authorize this change or if you need assistance with
    your account, please contact PayPal customer service at:

htt.ps://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-run

Thank you for using PayPal!
    The PayPal Team

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be
    answered. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and choose the
    "Help" link in the header of any page.

-----------------------------------------------------------
    PROTECT YOUR PASSWORD

NEVER give your password to anyone and ONLY log in at
    htt.ps://www.paypal.com/.Protect yourself against fraudulent websites
    by opening a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Netscape) and typing
    in the PayPal URL every time you log in to your account.

-----------------------------------------------------------

PayPal Email ID PP00071

• Hm. ich habe da ein Mail bekommen, bin mir aber nicht sicher, ob es Spoof ist, der Norton hat jedenfalls nicht geschrieen ... Es ist eine pdf-Datei dran, kann da was passieren, wenn ich die aufmache?

**************************************************+
    Return-Path: <versteigerungen.ebay@web.de>
    X-Flags: 0000
    Delivered-To: GMX delivery to (meine e-mail ... habe ich rausgelöscht)
    Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 25 Oct 2005 14:27:56 -0000
    Received: from fmmailgate05.web.de (EHLO fmmailgate05.web.de) [217.72.192.243]
    by mx0.gmx.net (mx055) with SMTP; 25 Oct 2005 16:27:56 +0200
    Received: by fmmailgate05.web.de (8.12.10/8.12.10/webde Linux 0.7) with ESMTP id j9PERt46009427
    for <frostrubin@gmx.at>; Tue, 25 Oct 2005 16:27:55 +0200
    Received: from [84.152.52.210] (helo=Derschnelle)
    by smtp05.web.de with asmtp (TLSv1:RC4-MD5:128)
    (WEB.DE 4.105 #317)
    id 1EUPm6-0005w2-00
    for (meine e-mail ... habe ich rausgelöscht); Tue, 25 Oct 2005 16:27:39 +0200
    Message-ID: <001a01c5d970$5083d9f0$867ba8c0@Derschnelle>
    To: <frostrubin@gmx.at>
    Subject: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Ihre_Auftragsbest=E4tigung_oder_Rechnung_als_PDF.File?=
    MIME-Version: 1.0
    Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
    boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0048_01C5D97E.CF08E320"
    X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1106
    X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1106
    Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 16:27:39 +0200
    Sender: versteigerungen.ebay@web.de
    X-Sender: versteigerungen.ebay@web.de
    X-GMX-Antivirus: -1 (not scanned, may not use virus scanner)
    X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam)
    X-GMX-UID: uyUsYzESeSEkRUbifXUhaXN1IGRvb4AS
    X-NAS-Language: German
    X-NAS-Bayes: #0: 1.28614E-026; #1: 1
    X-NAS-Classification: 0
    X-NAS-MessageID: 3277
    X-NAS-Validation: {97B3F03A-15C5-43AA-BD26-D0B6AE43A82E}

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0048_01C5D97E.CF08E320
    Content-Type: text/plain;
    charset="iso-8859-1"
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Sehr geehrter Kunde. Sie erhalten im Anhang Ihre Rechnung. Dies =
    bedeutet, das Ihre Ware der Versandabteilung =FCbergeben wurde. TIPP: =
    tragen Sie sich in unseren NEWSLETTER ein! So werden Sie immer =FCber =
    unsere Monatsaktion informiert!

• Jub, seh ich auch so. Allerdings würde ich dem angeblichen Verkäufer was husten, wenn der seine Rechnung als pdf schickt.
    Das soll er zuvor ankündigen, dass er seine Rechnungen so handhabt, wobei ich das als mehr als umständlich ansehe.

Aber wenn du nichts bei ebay im mom gewonnen hast, ab in den Müll. Weil nur weil die Virensoftware da nix erkannte, muss das noch nix heissen. Kann ja n ganz frisch programmierter sein ^^