Anime Cel exhibition project in Paris (France) in 2011

• Anime Cel exhibition project in Paris (France) in 2011

Dear all,

Informing the native german speaker of an actual project work in progress.
    Currently looking for sale offers on main caracters from main worldwide TV series from 1963 to 2003.
    Goal is to collect during over a year a list of 40 items of international popular series in order to create a hot event on anime cel and japanese animation art in general.

Items selection criterias :
    1. Japanese TV anime
    2. Main character / Starship / Vehicle
    3. TV series first episodes
    4. Global design quality
    5. Coming with matching BG (DVD capture on long TV runs please)
    6. OP/ED
    7. Coming with doga / genga

Note that there's no need to be an Anime Cel that has a huge sale price on worldwide anime cel market (i.e. Mirai Trunks / Saint Seiya Asgard), target is to offer a global vision of the most representative popular icons of this 40 years old traditionnal animation pop-culture.

Items elimination criterias :
    Project follows a preview Unesco exhibition and need to be in the same guidelines, so NO violence, NO sex, NO nudity, NO guns/weapons, NO tears, NO blood.... NO other linked things. (Yeah that reduces A LOT the list :) )

Please be kind to moderate your offers quotations by taking in consideration the huge cost of such operation based on my private funds and that includes :
    - Museum like framing.
    - Art insurance.
    - Logistics and international air-freight.
    - Exhibition center / exhibition room rental for 3 weeks.
    - Free entrance compensation to the exhibition center owner.

Possible purposers :
    Private collectors or Anime cel stores, no option on oncoming ownings such as BWA, true gallery already owned cels or after BWAs events.
    I appreciate to have offer on true owned art, not expected ones.
    You can also send your art for free in order to add them in this project.

Payment terms and conditions :
    Immediate payment once both party deal set through paypal (any desired currency majored with 4% fees and freight costs).

Warranty :
    In case of money extorsion by the cel owner that did not send the cel, public annoncement on Anime Beta board, collector account closing request to admins.
    In case of non payment within 72 hours once deal set, public annoncement on Anime Beta board, organisator account closing request to admins.

Contact way :
    E-mail will be the easier way for offers, this thread for feedback and comments. Language are English / French or German.
    Please be kind to join a RS link or a snapshot, and cel/sketch/bg numbers.

No guts, no glory. I'm 30, couple and a kid.
    I am not "Kretek the mole" happy in her hole with forest friends, so please don't purpose crap, that'll waste our both time :)

A correct price that'll balance with your attachment to the animation art and its value on market, grouped in a firmed price offer with realism to the price you purchase the art (I'm neither not Scroodge Mc Duck swimming in my safe locker).
    NO AUCTIONS that'll make me run out of cash (like 3DR company), and all will be fine.
    If naming you in the exhibition as having been the initial owner can cut your price by half, you're welcome to write it down in your purposal too.

Thanking you in advance for coming cooperation in this project.
    Mfg.
    Benoit.

C'est parce que les puissants cultivent la haine pour mieux diviser les peuples, que des hommes de toutes les époques se dressent pour faire triompher le bien.

• 2011, zwei jahren später...
    Jetzt arbeite auf Museum qualität Bilderahmen, und treffen kunstgalerie im Paris. Arbeite auch auf expo webseite.

C'est parce que les puissants cultivent la haine pour mieux diviser les peuples, que des hommes de toutes les époques se dressent pour faire triompher le bien.