• Zitat

Original von Herbert West
    *Im Cels.de Bonuspunkte-Katalog nachschau* Also für 100 Punkte gibt es die koreanischen Subs zu Hare Nochi Guu Final Folge 1-14 :D

hm ... gut ... dann sammel ich noch ein paar weitere Punkte, bis es für Zetsuai oder andere ShonenAi Cels reicht ... :cowsleep: ... *ggg*

• Some Qoutes :D

I can resist everything except temptation."
    Oscar Wilde.

"I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being ridiculous - everyone hasn't met me yet."
    Rodney Dangerfield.

"You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is."
    Ellen DeGeners.

"Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac."
    George Carlin.

"I'm always amazed to hear of air crash victims so badly mutilated that they have to be identified by their dental records. What I can't understand is, if they don't know who you are, how do they know who your dentist is?"
    Paul Merton.

"There is one thing I would break up over and that is if she caught me with another woman. I wouldn't stand for that."
    Steve Martin.

"I used to sell furniture for a living. The trouble was, it was my own."
    Les Dawson.

"The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney..."
    Steven Wright.

"First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down."
    George Burns.

"The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with."
    Marty Feldman.

"If at first you don't succeed, try again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it."
    W.C.Fields

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."
    Robin Williams.

"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
    Steven Wright.

"For three days after death, hair and fingernails continue to grow but phone calls taper off."
    Johnny Carson.

"Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.' "
    Charlie Brown.

"I've often thought that the process of aging could be slowed down if it had to go through Congress."
    George Bush

"USA Today has come out with a new survey: Apparently three out of four people make up 75 percent of the population."
    David Letterman.

"Work is the curse of the drinking classes."
    Oscar Wilde

"Arrogant and right is surely better than humble and wrong."
    Geoff Arbuthnot

"Maybe there is no actual place called hell. Maybe hell is just having to listen to our grandparents breathe through their noses when they're eating sandwiches."
    Jim Carrey.

"Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps."
    Emo Philips.

"If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either."
    Dick Cavett.

"I'm desperately trying to figure out why kamikaze pilots wore helmets."
    Dave Edison.

"Did you ever walk in a room and forget why you walked in? I think that's how dogs spend their lives."
    Sue Murphy.

"Now they show you how detergents take out bloodstains, a pretty violent image there. I think if you've got a T-shirt with a bloodstain all over it, maybe laundry isn't your biggest problem.Maybe you should get rid of the body before you do the wash."
    Jerry Seinfeld.

"A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree."
    Spike Milligan.

"Why don't they make the whole plane out of that black box stuff."
    Steven Wright.

"A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me, she said 'no'."
    Woody Allen

"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die."
    Mel Brooks.

"I played a lot of tough clubs in my time. Once a guy in one of those clubs wanted to bet me $10 that I was dead. I was afraid to bet."
    Henry Youngman.

"I once heard two ladies going on and on about the pains of childbirth and how men don't seem to know what real pain is. I asked if either of them ever got themselves caught in a zipper."
    Emo Philips.

"Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time."
    Steven Wright.

"I'm so unlucky that if I was to fall into a barrel of nipples I'd come out sucking my thumb."
    Freddie Starr.

"How long was I in the army? Five foot eleven."
    Spike Milligan.

"My neighbour asked if he could use my lawnmower and I told him of course he could, so long as he didn't take it out of my garden."
    Eric Morecambe.

"You're about as useful as a one-legged man at an arse kicking contest."
    Rowan Atkinson.

"Don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love ."
    Woody Allen

"I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members."
    Groucho Marx

"Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They charged one and let the other one off."
    Tommy Cooper

"Security puts a premium on feebleness."
    H.G. Wells

"I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less."
    Eddie Izzard

"I have nothing to declare except my genuis."
    Oscar Wilde

"Money couldn't buy you friends, but you get a better class of enemy."
    Spike Milligan

"The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money costs less." Brendan Francis

" At my age I do what Mark Twain did. I get my daily paper, look at the obituaries page and if I'm not there I carry on as usual."
    Partick Moore

"I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals, I'm a vegetarian because I hate plants."
    A. Whitney Brown

"All the men in my family were bearded, and most of the women."
    W.C.Fields

"I never made a mistake in my life; at least, never one that I couldn't explain away afterwards."
    Rudyard Kipling

"Nice to be here? At my age it's nice to be anywhere."
    George Burns

"If you cannot read this, please ask the flight attendant for assistance."
    United Airlines Flight Safety Brochure

"You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'."
    Homer Simpson

"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it."
    Winston Churchill

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
    Groucho Marx

"I have had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
    Groucho Marx

"Boy George is all England needs - another queen who can't dress."
    Joan Rivers

"Is he just doing a bad Elvis pout, or was he born that way?"
    Freddie Mercury on Billy Idol

"The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."
    Rita Mae Brown.

"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by candlelight."
    George Gobol

"If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either."
    Dick Cavett

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life."
    Brooke Shields (during an interview to become spokesperson for a federal anti-smoking campaign).

"You can tell German wine from vinegar by the label."
    Mark Twain.

"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."
    Dave Barry

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."
    Groucho Marx

"When you cook it should be an act of love. To put a frozen bag in the microwave for your child is an act of hate."
    Top chef Raymond Blanc

"It's OK for him to ponce about in the kitchen spending hours cooking, but I bet he doesn't have to juggle picking up the kids from school and running a house."
    An un-named mother's response to M. Blanc.

"When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity."
    Albert Einstein

"Some people say that I must be a horrible person, but that's not true. I have the heart of a young boy -- in a jar on my desk."
    Stephen King

"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."
    Mark Twain

"If it weren't for the killings, Washington would have one of the lowest crime rates in the country."
    Mayor Marion Barry

"Seven out of ten people suffer from hemmorhoids." Does this mean that the other three enjoy it?
    Sal Davino

"Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are driving taxi cabs and cutting hair."
    George Burns

"Honesty is the key to a relationship. If you can fake that, you're in."
    Richard Jeni

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    Napoleon Bonaparte

"A woman's mind is cleaner than a man's. She changes it more often."
    Oliver Herford

"Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake whole relationships."
    Sharon Stone

"My girlfriend always laughs during sex---no matter what she's reading."
    Steve Jobs (Founder: Apple Computers)

"I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with "Guess" on it. I said, "Thyroid problem?"
    Arnold Schwarzenegger

"Hockey is a sport for white men. Basketball is a sport for black men. Golf is a sport for white men dressed like black pimps."
    Tiger Woods

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch."
    Jack Nicholson

"Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is."
    Barbara Bush (Former US First Lady, and you didn't think Barbara had a sense of humor)

"Ah, yes, divorce, from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man's genitals through his wallet." Robin Williams

"Women complain about premenstrual syndrome, but I think of it as the only time of the month that I can be myself."
    Roseanne

"Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place."
    Billy Crystal

"According to a new survey, women say they feel more comfortable undressing in front of men than they do undressing in front of other women. They say that women are too judgmental, where, of course, men are just grateful."
    Robert DE Niro

"There's a new medical crisis. Doctors are reporting that many men are having allergic reactions to latex condoms. They say they cause severe swelling. So what's the problem?"
    Dustin Hoffman

"There's very little advice in men's magazines, because men think, I know what I'm doing. Just show me somebody naked."
    Jerry Seinfeld

"Instead of getting married again, I'm going to find a woman I don't like and just give her a house."
    Rod Stewart

"See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."
    Robin Williams

• Immer häufiger kommt ein fremder Mann zu Mama und die beiden verschwinden im Schlafzimmer. Eines Tages versteckt sich der 8-jährige Sohn im Kleiderschrank, um zu beobachten, was die beiden so machen.

Auf einmal kommt der Ehemann überraschend nach Hause.
    Vor Schreck versteckt die Frau den Liebhaber ebenfalls in diesem Schrank.

Der Sohn: "Dunkel hier drin."

Der Mann flüstert: "Stimmt."

Der Sohn: "Ich habe einen Fußball."

Der Mann: "Schön für dich."

Der Sohn: "Willst du den kaufen?"

Der Mann: "Nein, vielen Dank."

Der Sohn: "Mein Vater ist draußen."

Der Mann: "OK, wieviel?"

Der Sohn: "250 Euro."

In den nächsten Wochen passiert es noch mal, dass der Sohn und der Liebhaber im gleichen Schrank enden.

Der Mann: "Stimmt."

Der Sohn: "Ich habe Turnschuhe."

Der Mann (in Erinnerung gedanklich seufzend): "Wieviel?"

Der Sohn: "500 Euro."

Nach ein paar Tagen sagt der Vater zu seinem Sohn: "Nimm deine Fußballsachen und lass uns eine Runde spielen."

Der Sohn: "Geht nicht, habe alles verkauft."

Der Vater: "Für wie viel?"

Der Sohn: "750 Euro."

Der Vater: "Es ist unglaublich, wie du deine Freunde betrügst. Das ist viel mehr, als die Sachen jemals gekostet haben. Ich werde dich zum Beichten in die Kirche bringen."

Der Vater bringt seinen Sohn in die Kirche zur Beichte, setzt ihn in den Beichtstuhl und schließt die Tür.

Der Pfarrer: "Hör auf mit dem Scheiß! :-)

• A man gets home, runs into his house, slams the door and says, "Honey, pack your bags. I won the lottery!"

The wife says, "Wow! That's great! I'm so happy! Should I pack for the beach or should I pack for the mountains?"

He replies, "I don't care. Just get the hell out!"

• A beautiful, well endowed, young lady went to her local pet store in search of an exotic pet. As she looked about the store, she noticed a box full of frogs. The sign said: "Sex Frogs! Only $20 each!
    Money Back Guarantee! Comes with complete instructions."
    The girl excitedly looked around to see if anybody was watching her and whispered softly to the man behind the counter, "I'll take one."
    The man packaged the frog and said, "Just follow the instructions carefully."
    The girl nodded, grabbed the box, and quickly went home. As soon as she closed the door to her apartment, she read the instructions thoroughly and carefully.
    Then she followed the instructions to the letter:
    1. Take a shower.
    2. Splash on some nice-smelling perfume.
    3. Slip into a very sexy teddy.
    4. Crawl into bed and place the frog in the bed.
    She quickly got into bed with the frog. To her surprise, nothing happened.
    The girl was totally frustrated and quite upset. She reread the instructions and noticed that, at the bottom of the page, there was a note.
    It said, "If you have any problems or questions, please call the pet store."
    So, the lady called the pet store. The man said, "I had some other complaints earlier today. I'll be right over."
    Within five minutes, the man was ringing her doorbell.
    The lady welcomed him and said, "See, I've done everything according to the instructions and the damn frog just sits there."
    The man, looking very concerned, picked up the frog, stared directly into its eyes, and sternly said, "Listen to me! I'm only going to show you how to do this one more time!"

• Gebrauchsanweisung zum Reinigen Ihrer Toilette:

1. Öffnen Sie den Toilettendeckel und füllen Sie 1/8 Tasse Tiershampoo ein.

2. Nehmen Sie ihre Katze auf den Arm und kraulen Sie sie, während Sie sich vorsichtig in Richtung Badezimmer bewegen.

3. In einem geeigneten Moment werfen Sie ihre Katze in die Toilettenschüssel und schließen Sie den Toilettendeckel.
    Möglicherweise sollten Sie auf den Deckel stehen.

4. Die Katze wird nun selbständig mit dem Reinigungsvorgang beginnen und ausreichend Schaum produzieren. Lassen Sie sich von lauten Geräuschen aus der Toilette nicht irritieren, Ihre Katze genießt es!

5. Betätigen Sie nun mehrmals die Toilettenspülung, um den "Power-wash"-Vorgang und die anschließende Nachspülung einzuleiten.

6. Sofern Sie auf dem Toilettendeckel stehen, bitten Sie jemanden, die
    Haustüre zu öffnen. Stellen Sie sicher, dass sich keine Personen zwischen Toilette und Haustür befinden.

7. Öffnen Sie dann aus gebührendem Abstand möglichst schnell den Toilettendeckel. Aufgrund der hohen Geschwindigkeit ihrer Katze wird deren Fell durch die Zugluft trockengefönt.

8. Toilette und Katze sind damit beide wieder sauber.

Mit den besten Grüßen

Der Hund

============================================================

http://www.gophergas.com/funstuff/womenlivelonger2.htm

*Erster Dezember 2004
    Hurra, ich darf das erste Fenster meines Adventskalenders öffnen. Ein
    Schokoengelchen. Ich liebe den Advent.

* Zweiter Dezember 2004
    Eine Glocke. Ich lasse die Schokolade auf meiner Zunge zergehen und
    bekomme einen zärtlichen Kuss meiner Liebsten. Die Adventszeit ist immer so romantisch.

* Dritter Dezember 2004
    Kollege Meier erzählt mir von seinem tollen Adventskalender mit Pralinen
    und kleinen Geschenkchen. Ich freue mich für ihn. Ich hatte ein Schokoauto.

* Vierter Dezember 2004
    Ein Schokokopf. Nichts Nennenswertes passiert.

* Fünfter Dezember 2004
    Kollege Niederkopf erzählt in der Kantine schmutzige Adventswitze.
    Habe aus Höflichkeit mitgelacht. Frl. Blasewetter sah pikiert zu Boden. Schokotannenzweig.

* Sechster Dezember 2004
    Nikolaustag. Meier kommt mit einem Nikolauskostüm und verteilt
    Schokolade und Kondome. Lustiger Scherz. Ich mache mich über die
    Schoki her und schiebe die Kondome unserer jungen, allerdings auch sehr hübschen Azubine zu. Schutz ist heute so was von wichtig. Vor allem für die Jugend. Demnächst muss ich mich wegen sexueller Belästigung am Arbeitsplatz äußern.

* Siebter Dezember 2004
    Meine Liebste scheint sich über den Wischmop den ich ihr zum Nikolaus
    schenkte irgendwie nicht zu freuen. Ist äußerst muffig heute. Schokoschlitten im Kalender. Kolleginnen gehen mir aus dem Weg.
    Menschenskind, ich wollte doch wirklich nur das Beste für die Kleine.
    Frl. Blasewetter murmelte was von "Ja, ja" und ".. sein bestes Stück".

* Achter Dezember 2004
    Zweiter Advent. Meine Liebste war wieder versöhnlich. Zumindest bis zu dem Zeitpunkt als ich mein Sturmfeuerzeug zum Entzünden der zwei Kerzen auf
    dem Adventskranz zückte. Bei den anderen brannten nur zwei mickrige
    Kerzen, bei uns der ganze Kranz. Warum war das Holz auch nur so trocken?

* Neunter Dezember 2004
    Anschiss wegen Nikolaustag. Die Frauenbeauftragte unserer Firma grinste hämisch. Eintragung in der Personalakte. Als ich wieder an meinen Schreibtisch zurück kam fand ich zwei Kondome auf meinem Platz liegen. Schnell steckte ich sie ein. Schokoflugzeug.

* Zehnter Dezember 2004
    Hatte einen Schokohasen im Kalender und einen eiskalten Hasen mir
    gegenüber am Frühstückstisch sitzen. Sie hatte die Gummis in meiner Tasche gefunden. Meine Beteuerungen, dass ich ihr ewig treu bin prallten an ihr ab wie ein Zwerg an Santas Bauch. Frostiger Empfang im Büro und auch am Abend Zuhause. Habe Angst vor Frostbeulen.

* Elfter Dezember 2004
    Azubine kam im Minirock. Das macht sie extra. Ignoriere sie geflissentlich. Meier pfeift ihr nach. Blöd, das er das auf der Türschwelle in sein
    Büro machte und ich allein auf dem Gang stand als sie sich umdrehte. Termin beim Boss für morgen in Outlook eingetragen. Mausi ist immer noch sauer

* Zwölfter Dezember 2004
    Meier schwärmt wieder davon was er heute in seinem Kalender fand. Er geht mir auf den Nerv. Der Boss glaubt mir meine Schilderung des Vorfalls am Vortag nicht. Zweite Eintragung und eine dringende Empfehlung einen Bogen
    um Auszubildende und Minderjährige zu machen.

* Dreizehnter Dezember 2004
    Schatzi spricht wieder mit mir. Ich wünschte nur es wäre was freundlicheres als "Bring den Müll raus". Hatte das Büro für mich allein. Zumindest gingen alle als ich es betrat. Als ich mich in der Kantine zu meinen Kollegen setzte standen diese auf. Mir fiel auch auf das sie mich heute nicht fragten ob ich zum essen gehe. Komisch.

* Vierzehnter Dezember 2004
    Die Nachbarkinder machten eine Schneeballschlacht. In einem Anfall eines jugendlichen Gefühls machte ich mit. Blöd das sich ein Stein in meinem Schneeball versteckte. Ich überschlug im Geiste wie viel eine Katze kosten könnte. Was muss das Vieh auch in die Wurfbahn springen.

* Fünfzehnter Dezember 2004
    Dritter Advent. Behutsam entferne ich den "Katzenmörder"-Zettel von meiner Haustür. Mein Mäuschen war am Kofferpacken. Sie hatte mit einer Freundin telefoniert die lustigerweise mit einem meiner Kollegen verheiratet war. Meine Erklärungsversuche scheiterten.

* Sechzehnter Dezember 2004
    Hatte einen Schokotannenbaum im Kalender. Ich fand Schokolade nicht mehr so spannend. Mausi fehlt mir.

* Siebzehnter Dezember 2004
    Hab mit Mausi telefoniert. Konnte sie nach stundenlangen Betteln und Überreden dazu bringen wieder zurück zu kommen. Wir lagen uns weinend in den Armen. Als wir später ins Bett gingen kreuzte ein neues Problem auf. Stress erzeugt tatsächlich Impotenz. Ich war immer stolz darauf dass er stand wie ein Weihnachtsbaum. In dieser Nacht war's eher eine Trauerweide.

* Achtzehnter Dezember 2004
    In der Arbeit reißt Meier Pädophilenwitze. Werde dabei von Kollegen lachend
    angesehen. Gedanken an einen Axtmord durchschleichen meine Hirnwindungen.

* Neunzehnter Dezember 2004
    Schokoschlitten. Bin frustriert. Sex hat letzte Nacht wieder nicht geklappt. Mausi seufzt jedes Mal bei meinem Anblick

* Zwanzigster Dezember 2004
    Kleiner Umtrunk. Meier gibt einen aus. Meier will auf kameradschaftlich machen und haut mir auf die Schulter so das ich mein Glas verschütte.
    Laufe panisch aufs Klo. Solche Flecken bekommt man später nicht mehr raus.
    Verdammt. Falsche Tür. Stehe nur in Unterhosen vor der Azubine. Sie hat
    nen Mini an. Das Gute daran: die Impotenz ist augenscheinlich vorbei.

* Einundzwanzigster Dezember 2004
    Ich lese zum dritten Mal die Kündigung während Mausi weinend ihre Sachen packt. Ihre Mutter im Auto hupt schon. Hatte eine Schokoweihnachtskugel.

* Zweiundzwanzigster Dezember 2004
    Ein Nachbar wünscht mir frohe Feiertage. Ich haue ihm ein blaues Auge..
    Habe kurz darauf selber eines. Der Freund der Azubine freute sich nicht so sehr über den Behandlungserfolg seiner Freundin bei meinem kleinen Schwellkörperproblem.

* Dreiundzwanzigster Dezember 2004
    Die Polizei steht vor der Tür. Ich denke sie sind wegen des kleinen Vorfalls im Supermarkt mit einem verkleideten Weihnachtsmann hier. Egal was mit mir passiert, ER würde keinen Nachwuchs mehr zeugen. Sie drohen die Tür einzutreten. Als Antwort schicke ich ihnen meinen lichterloh brennenden Weihnachtsbaum den ich aus dem Badezimmerfenster im ersten Stock fallen lasse. Ich hätte den Baum doch nicht schon im Wohnzimmer anzünden sollen. Nun hat auch die Feuerwehr ein dringendes Bedürfnis meine Wohnung von innen zu besichtigen. Ich sitze auf dem Dach und singe Weihnachtslieder die nicht unbedingt für Kinderohren gedacht sind.

* Vierundzwanzigster Dezember 2004
    Ich feiere Weihnachten mit Bob. Wir teilen uns unsere Zelle. Bob ist sehr nett. Er mag mich. Er sagt er habe ein Geschenk für mich. Ich freue mich schon, wenn ich es auspacken darf. Bob sagt, es ist etwas für jeden Tag. Aber warum kommt der Weihnachtsmann mit dicken Sack und strammer Rute?

Oma Ursel ist in der Klapse. Da sie nicht mehr so richtig laufen kann
    macht sie sich einen Spaß daraus mit ihrem Rollstuhl so schnell wie
    möglich über die Gänge zu flitzen.
    Eines Tages ist es mal wieder soweit, sie rast mit Vollgas über den
    Gang als plötzlich eine Tür vor ihr aufgeht und der verrückte Walter
    vor ihr steht: "Haben Sie Ihren Führerschein dabei?", Ursel kramt
    ein altes Bonbonpapier aus Ihrer Tasche und zeigt es ihm.
    "Alles klar, Sie können weiterfahren."
    Weiter geht die Fahrt über den Gang, schon wieder springt eine Tür
    vor ihr auf und der bekloppte Erich steht vor ihr: "Ihren
    Versicherungsnachweis bitte!". Ursel kramt abermals eine alte
    verknitterte Schokoriegelverpackung aus der Tasche und zeigt sie ihm:
    "Alles klar, und gute Weiterfahrt".
    Jetzt gibt Ursel alles, man muß ja die verlorene Zeit wieder
    aufholen, also weiter wie wild über den Flur. Wie sollte es auch
    anders sein, öffnet sich auf einmal eine dritte Tür und der
    bescheuerte Klaus steht da mit einer Mords-Erektion. Kommentar von
    Ursel: "Nicht schon wieder ein Alkoholtest...."

Steht ein kleines Mädchen mit seinem neuen Mountainbike an der Ampel. Kommt ein Polizist angeritten und fragt: "Na, mein Mädchen, hast du das Fahrrad vom Christkind bekommen ?"
    Antwortet das Mädchen: "Ja, hab ich!"
    Sagt der Polizist: "Sorry, aber ich muss dir leider 20 Euro abnehmen.
    Sag dem Christkind nächstes Jahr, es soll dir ein Bike mit Reflektoren
    schenken, okay ?"
    Fragt das Mädchen: "Haben Sie das Pferd auch vom Christkind bekommen?"
    Der Polizist überlegt kurz und nickt dann.
    Meint das Mädchen: "Na, dann sagen Sie dem Christkind nächstes Jahr, das Arschloch kommt hinten hin, und nicht oben drauf !"

Eine Mutter fährt mit einer 8-jährigen Tochter im Bus. An einer Haltestelle stehen einige Nutten und halten nach Kundschaft Ausschau. "Mami, was sind das da für Frauen?"
    "Das sind Ehefrauen, die auf Ihre Männer warten!"
    Dreht sich der Busfahrer um und sagt: "Erzählen Sie Ihrem Kind doch nicht so eine Scheiße !!! Das sind Nutten, die für Kohle ficken."
    "Mami, wenn die ficken, dann kommen doch auch Babys. Was wird denn aus denen?"
    Sagt die Mutter : "Busfahrer".

• Christmas Story

One particular Christmas, a long time ago, Santa was getting ready for his annual trip *. but there were problems everywhere.

Four of his elves got sick, and the trainee elves did not produce the toys as fast as the regular ones, so Santa was beginning to feel the pressure of being behind schedule. Then, Mrs Claus told him that her Mom was coming to visit.

This stressed Santa even more. Then when we went to harness the reindeer, he found three of them were about to give birth and two had jumped the fence and were out - heaven knows where. More stress. Then when he began to load the sleigh one of the boards cracked and the toy bag fell to the ground and scattered the toys.

So, frustrated, Santa went back into the house for a cup of coffee and a shot of whiskey. When he went to the cupboard, he discovered the elves had hidden the liquour and there was nothing to drink. In his frustration, he accidentally dropped the coffee pot and it broke into hundreds of little pieces all over the kitchen floor.

He went to get the broom and found that mice had eaten the straw it was made from. Just then, the doorbell rang and Santa cussed his way to the door. He opened the door and there was a little angel with a great big Christmas Tree.

The angel said, very cheerfully, "Merry Christmas Santa. Isn't it just a lovely day? I have a beautiful tree for you. Isn't it just a lovely tree? Where would you like me to stick it?"

Thus began the tradition of the little angel on top of the Christmas tree.

• A little guy goes into an elevator, looks up and sees this HUGE guy standing next to him. The big guy sees the little guy staring at him, looks down and says, "7 feet 3 inches tall, 385 pounds, 12 inch penis, 2 pound left testicle, 2 pound right testicle, Turner Brown."

The small guy faints away and falls to the floor. The big guy kneels down and brings him to, gently slapping his face and shaking him, "Are you alright?"

In a very weak voice the little guy says, "Excuse me, but what EXACTLY did you say?"

The big dude says, "I saw the curious look on your face and figured I'd just give you the answers to the questions almost everyone always asks me. I'm 7 feet 3 inches tall, 385 pounds, 12 inch penis, 2 pound left testicle, 2 pound right testicle, and my name is Turner Brown."

The small guy says, "Thank God! I thought you said 'Turn Around'.